Online College TutorialConsidering going back to school but don’t know where to start?
Take the College News and Research Tutorial.
Campus School SearchLooking for a local school or campus based program in your area?
Click here for a FREE school search.
For many young women, including my daughter, they are glued to such televisions shows as The Hills, One Tree Hill, Keeping up with the Kardashians and even Jersey Shore. While some of these reality television shows are quite frankly unrealistic as they glamorize many different fields, they do offer some inspiration for young women looking for exciting future careers. Below we take a look at some of these careers to learn the reality of these jobs.Full story
If you are getting ready to graduate with your bachelor’s degree this spring and you majored in accounting, then, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), your major is amongst the top three majors receiving the most job offers. The survey draws its data from college and university career services offices nationwide. The Winter 2011 Salary Survey, which is updated quarterly, is the first projected look at salaries for bachelor degree-level candidates for the upcoming graduating class. Private and public accounting positions placed in the top three spots on the list of majors receiving the most job offers for 2010-2011 graduates. Other jobs that fell in the top spots included positions in consulting, financial/treasury analysis, sales and investment banking (sales and trading). Below we take a look at the majors that are seeing the most job offers for 2011.Full story
In a recent episode of "How I Met Your Mother", one of the lead characters, Barney Stinson, explains his take on pharmaceutical sales reps, actually calling them Pharmagirls. But like many industries that were subjected to that thought process, opportunities to work in this industry are attracting all types of individuals and may be the prescription you need to begin a great career in the pharmaceutical industry.Full story
- United Water Receives Outstanding Community Leadership Award from Springfield Public Schools
- Financial Literacy Boosts Confidence in Military Families, First Command Reports
- lynda.com to Demonstrate Free Online Learning Access at The New York Public Library’s Science, Industry and Business Library (SIBL)
- Grockit and BBC Worldwide Announce Pilot Featuring BBC Earth Content on Learnist
- Enda Kenny to Offer Commencement Address at Boston College (USA)
- Johnson & Wales University’s Second Annual ZEST™ Awards Honor Top Culinary Artists
- Becker Professional Education Announces 2013 Recipients of Newton D. Becker Scholarship Program
- Founder of Amazon Web Services Headlines Finale of “Startup Secrets” Workshop Series at Harvard iLab
- Stanford Research: Sick People Have Poor Incentives to Enroll in the Most Efficient Health Plans, Resulting in Higher Healthcare Costs
- Hilton HHonors Announces 30 Finalists for Teacher Treks Travel Grant Competition